Passport's Affordable Care Act Compliance Software
· Is ACA reporting a time-consuming and painful administrative burden?
· Simplify reporting, minimize the stress of compliance
· Avoid costly penalties—up to $2000 per full-time employee
The ACA itslef is 20,000 pages, and compliance can be daunting. Companies are now discovering that costly ACA mistakes happen during the year. The problem is that mistakes resulting in possible penalties, caught after the fact, can’t be corrected.
Some companies are outsourcing time-consuming ACA benefits administration, but many are now discovering the more cost-effective benefits of ACA Complete™ compliance management software which consists of much more than just forms preparation.
ACA Complete™ software produces comprehensive reports and includes automation with status notifications throughout the year. Filing is easy, and real-time monitoring allows for ongoing employee schedule adjustment. It also provides a variety of safeguards to protect sensitive employee data.
ACA Complete’s user-friendly screens allow you to easily set up and enter your employer and employee. This enhanced ACA software manages your company’s compliance all year long, without disrupting your current payroll arrangements.
Examples of ACA Complete Reports:
· Status notifications—in order to adjust schedules accordingly
· Automation for faster filing and reporting
· Monitor eligibility year-round and determine affordability
· More than just forms–Management and Real-time reporting
· Accurate Data Import, capture and data reconciliation
Passport’s ACA Complete compliance management software includes the aforementioned enhanced features and much more—meets reporting needs for virtually any company’s size.
Learn More: Passport’s ACA Software
Download ACA Infographic (Open in Word to Copy/Paste infographic for your own marketing)